Update to the Latest iOS Beta for Improved Connectivitysstoveld
A new iOS Beta is available for testing! This release features a number of fixes and improvements for better call connectivity and experience with the app functions.
Greater reconnection ability
The iOS Beta applies fixes for even stronger call connectivity. We’ve fixed an issue in which a call was sometimes dropped during reconnection, and where it was less reliable in the case of UDP connectivity loss.
Improved messaging functions
We’ve made functional improvements to the messaging/chat feature for a more consistent and reliable experience:
- Search for compose SMS number and compose chat has been fixed to display results correctly in iOS 14.5.
- Fixed an issue in which the “Dealt with” function was sometimes ineffective for some users using live chat.
Other fixes and improvements
- Fixed video call request while device is locked not being shown on unlocking
- Fixed managing company phonebook rights changes being ignored
- Fixed scheduling a conference with an invalid time
- Renamed “In a call” to “On a call, not available”
Join the Beta testing team
Join iOS TestFlight to become part of the 3CX Beta testing team and try out the latest Beta today! Remember to submit your feedback in the app and head over to the forums to let us know what you think.