CloudCo BaaSGrant Maye
Why you should have a BaaS solution?
Data is the essence of any organization, and its loss is often a major concern for software-as-a-service (SaaS) customers because SaaS vendors’ backup policies cannot guarantee a complete and speedy restore of lost data. Data loss, and the worry that surrounds it, can be easily avoided by pairing SaaS applications with a complete BaaS backup and recovery solution.
What is BaaS?
Backup as a service (BaaS), is a method of offsite data storage in which files, folders, or the entire contents of a hard drive are regularly backed up by a service vendor to a remote, secure, cloud-based data storehouse over a network connection. The purpose of online backup is to protect the information from the risk of loss associated with user error, hacking, or any other kind of technological disaster.
CloudCo is always looking to bring best in class offerings to our partners. Adding to our white labeled Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution we now specialize in backups and offer a direct-to-cloud backup solution. With industry-leading margins you can profitably enter this growing market day one. With a white labelable and simple to configure agent our solution offers fast and secure backup for:
Features of our solution include:
Utilizing chunking-based backups, transfers are optimized reducing upstream bandwidth requirements. As with all our IaaS offerings our BaaS solution utilizes the same industry leading high-performance Infiniband Fabric.
Next Gen Backend
Our Infiniband Fabric has 40Gbit/second throughput and continuous replication making our IaaS the ideal platform to build your BaaS business on.
Easy and Affordable
Simple pricing model allowing you to rapidly quote, spec and sell, creating lucrative margins day one.
Backup files and directories, entire disk images, Microsoft Exchange, MySQL databases, and much more.
Encrypted at rest at the client and in transit, with custom ACLs and two-factor authentication.
Include your company name, logos, and colors on the administrative portal. Even the client software can be customized to highlight your brand.
Additional Benefits of CloudCo’s BaaS Solution
- No server Management Needed
- We do the heavy lifting, so you do not need to manage multiple highspeed internet connections or the costs to administer, power and cool the servers
- Our cloud-based solution also covers data replication and storage management costs
- Administration of all your customers from one easy to use pane of glass
- Automated alerts allow you to proactively support your customers
- Permission based roles allow multiple users to safely monitor and administer your environment
- Our block-based backups only send file differentials upstream to the server reducing backup times and bandwidth requirements
Contact a CloudCo Account Manager or call us at (855) 715-8505 to learn more about our BaaS solution!