Call Recording, Quality Assurance, AI and Analytics
CallCabinet provides essential insights from communications channels. Enhancing carriers and global enterprises by providing cloud-based Call Recording, Quality Assurance, AI and Analytics solutions that capture customer interactions whenever, wherever and however they occur.
Engineering for innovation, CallCabinet is continuously using best of breed technologies. The core Atmos solution is natively developed for the cloud. With over 100 years of collective expertise, CallCabinet has built a secure and compliant multi-platform, multi-tenant carrier-grade solution that is telephone system/platform agnostic.
All the features you could ask for, and more
The Benefits of Atmos
CallCabinet’s Atmos is an award-winning Call Recording as a Service (CRaaS) platform that utilizes Cloud technology to provide customer/agent audio and screen interaction analysis, eliminating the cost and burden of traditional on-site hardware systems.
Atmos - Microsoft Teams Benefits
Enhance your Atmos experience with Atmos PLUS
An all-in-one customer experience:
- Voice Recording
- Screen Capture
- Employee Evaluation & Training
- Employee & Supervisor Notes
- Compliance Support
- Call Tagging
- Detailed Call Information
Atmos PLUS provides you with a 360-degree view of customer touch points that allow managers to track how employees engage with customers, handle specific situations, and conduct daily activities, all from one screen!
Atmos PLUS is designed to be user-friendly. Its features are so easy to learn that after a brief tutorial you’ve mastered the software in minutes! Since valuable face time with staff isn’t wasted learning how to use the system, management can now focus on what matters. Our intuitive web interface makes playback and call navigation easy. You’re not jumping all over trying to remember where a particular feature is located because all Atmos PLUS features are available from a single screen.
The Features of Atmos PLUS
- Add notes to specific highlighted sections of a call
- Tag call sections with information
- Preview notes taken during a call
- Supervisor can see where an employee took a specific note
- Supervisors can scroll from note to note
- Notes have a time and date stamp that cannot be edited
- Info added to a note is automatically appended with a new time and date stamp
PCI Compliance “Masking”
In line with PCI DSS (Personal Credit Information Data Security Standards) Compliance, Atmos PLUS hides select audio & visual info from listeners when personal data applicable to PCI compliance standards is given.
- Audio is muted and screen capture is blocked during the masked portion of calls
- PCI Masking can only be removed by court order
- Offers supervisors the ability to score on customer interactions
- Sets customer service standards and measure on a scorecard that you create
- Use system defined questions or create your own interaction scorecard
- Assign values to questions to calculate an overall score or section score
- Visually intuitive and easy to use